STELA slat conveyor dryers are the ideal machine for numerous industrial applications. The conveyors are made of strong steel and, depending on the application, they are coated with food-safe PTFE. They are therefore used in particular with sticky products. They can be found in applications for drying a wide range of sludge types in industry and in the municipal sector. STELA slat conveyor dryers are characterised by low maintenance requirements. STELA slat conveyor dryers are available in sizes starting from around 5 metres.
Areas of application for STELA slat conveyor dryers:
- Municipal and industrial sewage systems
- Paper and cellulose industry
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Animal feed industry
As far as the heat supply for slat conveyor dryers is concerned, we can adapt to the customer’s requirements. Various heat sources can therefore be used. These include traditional natural gas, oil or steam, as well as hot water and dry exhaust gases. With the STELA recuperation unit, we ensure that energy consumption is kept to a minimum.
- Water evaporation capacity from 100 kg/h to 25,000 kg/h
- Specific thermal energy consumption from 0.7 kWh per kg/H2O
- Specific electrical energy consumption from 0.05 kWh per kg/H2O
- Various slat conveyor widths for any output size